I’ve been tagged with this meme by both Bren Ryder and Catalina, so I’m giving in to the peer pressure. The meme requests bloggers to share seven facts (some random or weird) and then pass it on to seven more bloggers. I’m not going to pass it on but I do love reading this kind of thing – feel free to post random facts in the comments.
Here we go:
1. I have never been on a rollercoaster and I find amusement parks really depressing.
2. When I come back from Berlin, I’ll be starting my dream job. I know that’s a tease, but I’ll have a full post up about it on October 27.
3. I am a graduate HA rated Pony Clubber. I miss horseback riding a lot, and in the spring I plan to start up again. It’ll be 4 years in March since I’ve been on a horse’s back.
4. The last two months of my life have been the scariest, most frustrating, and saddest ones I’ve experienced in a very long time. I’m trying to feel hopeful (#2 is a great reason to be excited about life) but sometimes I’m so sad I can’t breathe.
5. I really loathe condiments. Mayo, mustard, ketchup, etc. All yuck.
6. I’m an atheist (and was raised by atheists so it isn’t even rebellion against stuffy upbringing) but the most interesting and smart person I’ve befriended this year is a preacher.
7. I really really like eating in bed, and I use my set of Alan Moore and Melinda Gebbie’s Lost Girls as trays.